You have received the coveted promotion and are transferring across the United States or the children are gone and it is time to downsize, whichever it is. Now it’s time to prepare your home to stand out and sell in the current selling market.
It is imperative that you take some time for a STYLE upgrade.
Here are a few simple and inexpensive Style upgrades you can add to your upcoming listing to capture the attention of potential buyers.
- Clean up your curb appeal: Mow and edge the lawn. Can you clearly see the house number?
- Upgrade your lighting: Add new light fixtures and brighter light bulbs. A poorly lit home is at an automatic disadvantage.
- Go with a neutral color palette: One of the most popular neutral shades we are seeing is Sherwin-Williams Agreeable Gray. The addition of gray to beige creates a richer color, that can work in a cool or warm color scheme.
- Frame your mirrors: Many retailers offer very inexpensive wall mirrors that will completely alter and upgrade the look of each bathroom.
- Clean, clean, clean: Your home will never be too clean. Your home should smell great too. Look for light, clean and neutral scents.
While these Style recommendations may seem small they have an immeasurable impact on your potential buyers. So let’s begin this selling process well!
Need a Quote on a Professional Home Stage just Click Here! There’s Good News, we can help!