Selling a home can be stressful, but having these experts on your team can help make it a easier.
- Real estate agent – Your agent will spend their days immersed in your local market and know how to sell a house professionally.
- Home Stager – Because people buy a home based on emotion — a Home Stager views your home from the buyer’s perspective and will give the agent and client best practices to position the property to stand out in the current market.
- Photographer – Buyers of all generations and price points browse listings online before deciding which homes to see in person. To give your listings their highest perceived value it’s important to have professionally taken photographs.
- Painter – Of course, that hot pink color was perfect for your seller, but your prospective buyer might be too distracted by the color. A fresh neutral color palatte is appealing to most buyers.
- Handyman – It’s important to go through the entire house inside/out and make sure all of the big and little items are fixed.
- Housekeeper – Tidy up and invest in a deep clean before someone drops in.
- Landscaper- You must have curb appeal. Remember – people want to go where the grass is always greener.
- Home inspector – It’s worth it! Rather than taking the risk of having a buyer walk away because of a repair, hire a home inspector.
Utilizing these real estate allies will make your home-selling process a breeze, with less stress, a quicker closing, and hopefully more money in your pocket.