5. Make sure all unfinished projects are complete. Buyers want to purchase dream homes and will pay top dollar if it they are in top condition.
4. Check out your competition. Know what your home is up against by comparing it to others in the same area and the desired list price. This will help you make wise decisions on any necessary updates to compete.
3. Hire a Professional for a Market Ready Home Assessment. A trained professional, such an a Certified Home Preparation Advisor (CHPA), will help you assess these needed changes and give proper advice on creating an environment that will demand top dollar.
2. Hire a Professional Staging Company that has been properly trained and certified through the HSRA (Home Staging & ReDesign Association) and is a recognized Staging company with insurance, code of ethics, and a history of proven success.
1. Hire a Top Real Estate Professional that believes in and uses the latest in Marketing techniques, Staging, and Continuing Education. These agents are typically known as the “Top Producers” or the” Top 20%” within their offices.